Storm Damage Cleanup Companies In Pocono Woodland Lakes, PA
When you face the daunting task of cleaning up after storms, call Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc. at 845-382-8222. Our company has the experience, certifications and expertise to handle storm damage cleanup efficiently in Pocono Woodland Lakes, PA. Our company follows following all industry standards and federal, local, and state guidelines. Our reputation for courteous service and prompt service means that we are at the ready to answer your call 24/7!
Do you have to locate Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup services in Pike County, Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc.'s certified professionals can help. Call us today at 845-382-8222 and speak to a professional Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup Company to learn more about our Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup methods.
Types of Storm Damage In Pocono Woodland Lakes?
Every corner of the country is vulnerable to storm damage. Storms are a leading cause of insurance claims in the United States. The entire structure of a home may suffer varying degrees of injury as a result of a storm. Storm damage may occur from many types of storms. Hail, wind, cold weather storms, and water can devastate a home.
- Total loss of home- Major natural catastrophes such as hurricanes, typhoons, storm surges, and tornadoes can mean the partial or complete destruction of a structure.
- Electrical systems- Lightning strikes can damage a home's electrical system and lead to fires in the house. According to the Insurance Institute, 2018 saw 77,898 claims made for damage due to lightning strikes.
- Roof damage- Hail can chip away at roofing materials. Wind can tear away parts or all of a roof. Trees or branches and other flying debris can cause holes or cracks in the roof structure. Water produced by storms can creep into any gaps or cracks or holes in the roof or parts of its related systems such as gutters.
- Siding damage - Wind can take off siding - a piece or two or many sections. Hail can dent and disfigure siding. Gaps in siding can allow water penetration if there are driving winds.
- Windows and door damage- Flying debris can break windows. Any cracks in door and window frames can allow water intrusion. The saturated ground may cause uneven settling and cause misalignment of windows and doors.
- Foundation damage- Water can infiltrate even concrete and masonry materials, leading to reduced strength over time. Flooding can cause movement of foundation walls.
- Interior damage - Water intrusion is the most common cause of damage to the interior of a home. Water - and the mold that can develop as a result. Both the structure and the contents of a home may be affected.
Searching for Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup services in Pike County, Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc.'s certified professionals can help. Call us at 845-382-8222 and talk to a professional Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup Company today and learn more about our Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup methods.
Protecting Your Home From Storm Damage in Pocono Woodland Lakes, PA?
There are many steps that a homeowner can take to safeguard your home from storm damage. It would be wise for homeowners to review their insurance policies. Make sure they reflect coverage for the type of storms you may encounter given your location in the country. And make sure that all premiums up to date. Here are ten tips for other steps that you might take.
- Have surge protectors for all electronics and do not use electronics during a storm.
- Make sure that all the seals on your windows and doors are intact.
- If you have a fence, ensure that all parts are in good shape and connected.
- Trim trees and shrubs to remove dead branches or branches that may be a danger to your home. It might be wise not to have branches on the ground as well.
- Install coverings for your windows that are permanent. Or you may have coverings, such as wood panels, that you can use only when a storm approaches. Make sure the wood is precut to fit each window and that each is clearly labeled to indicate which window it belongs to.
- Check all roof shingles and the siding on your home. Replace any worn shingles or loose shingles or siding.
- All of the dirt around your home should be graded to have water flow away from your home's foundation. The Department of Energy recommends six inches per ten feet.
- Keep all of your downspouts and gutters free of debris so that there are no clogs.
- Garage doors can be reinforced.
- If you have installed sump pumps or other drainage equipment in your crawl space or basement, make sure that they are fully operational.
Trying to locate Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup services in Pike County, Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc.'s professionals are there to help. Call 845-382-8222 now to talk to a professional Strom Damage Cleanup Contractor today and learn more about our successful Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup methods.
Should I Handle Storm Damage Cleanup Myself In My Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania?
Storm damage cleanup should be left to a professional if the storm has caused water intrusion or there is structural damage. If there has been water intrusion, they will have the water extraction and drying equipment necessary. With regards to the drying process, different temperatures, techniques, and times are required depending on the material to be dried. Decisions as to what contents and building materials can be salvaged need to be made. If the damage to the home is extensive, it may even be unsafe to enter the house. An assessment of the home's condition - electrical, mechanical, and structural, should be made. If water was involved, then the EPA warns that mold may develop and that the water may be contaminated, affecting the air quality in the home. Those situations call for someone experienced in wearing the proper safety gear following OSHA regulations be on site. If mold is determined to be present, then containment and negative air pressure will need to be set up before the mold is removed. Sanitization may need to accomplished using the appropriate products. Other debris may need to be hauled away and may involve heavy equipment. As you can see, cleanup may be a complicated process involving the assessment and remediation of multiple types of damage.
If you need Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup services in Pike County, Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc.'s certified professionals can help. Call 845-382-8222 now to talk to a professional Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup today and learn more about our Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup methods.
LOCAL SERVICE AREA
SERVICE AREA COUNTY
SERVICES AREA CITIES
Sunrise Lake, Porter, Saw Creek, Westfall, Shohola
SERVICE AREA ZIP CODES
- Construction Services in Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania, 18337
- Sewage Cleanup in Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania, 18337
- Mold Remediation in Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania, 18337
- Fire Damage Restoration in Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania, 18337
- Water Removal in Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania, 18337
- Snow and Ice Damage Repair in Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania, 18337
- Infection Control in Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania, 18337
- Biohazard Cleanup in Pocono Woodland Lakes, Pennsylvania, 18337