Storm Damage Cleanup Companies In Monsey, NY
Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc. is the company to call if you need storm damage cleanup services in Monsey, NY. We have a well-established reputation for professional and courteous service. We follow all protocol guidelines issued by local, state, and federal agencies to ensure your safety during the cleanup. Our employees are ready to take your call; we are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Are you searching for Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup services in Rockland County, Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc.'s certified specialists can help. Call 845-382-8222 today to talk to an expert Strom and Wind Damage Cleanup Company and learn more about our Strom Damage Cleanup methods.
Types of Storm Damage In Monsey?
Every corner of the country is vulnerable to storm damage. Storms are a leading cause of insurance claims in the United States. The entire structure of a home may suffer varying degrees of injury as a result of a storm. Storm damage may occur from many types of storms. Hail, wind, cold weather storms, and water can devastate a home.
- Total loss of home- Major natural catastrophes such as hurricanes, typhoons, storm surges, and tornadoes can mean the partial or complete destruction of a structure.
- Electrical systems- Lightning strikes can damage a home's electrical system and lead to fires in the house. According to the Insurance Institute, 2018 saw 77,898 claims made for damage due to lightning strikes.
- Roof damage- Hail can chip away at roofing materials. Wind can tear away parts or all of a roof. Trees or branches and other flying debris can cause holes or cracks in the roof structure. Water produced by storms can creep into any gaps or cracks or holes in the roof or parts of its related systems such as gutters.
- Siding damage - Wind can take off siding - a piece or two or many sections. Hail can dent and disfigure siding. Gaps in siding can allow water penetration if there are driving winds.
- Windows and door damage- Flying debris can break windows. Any cracks in door and window frames can allow water intrusion. The saturated ground may cause uneven settling and cause misalignment of windows and doors.
- Foundation damage- Water can infiltrate even concrete and masonry materials, leading to reduced strength over time. Flooding can cause movement of foundation walls.
- Interior damage - Water intrusion is the most common cause of damage to the interior of a home. Water - and the mold that can develop as a result. Both the structure and the contents of a home may be affected.
Searching for Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup services in Rockland County, Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc.'s certified professionals can help. Call us at 845-382-8222 and talk to a professional Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup Business today and learn more about our Strom Damage Cleanup methods.
Protecting Your Home From Storm Damage in Monsey, NY?
There are many steps that a homeowner can take to safeguard your home from storm damage. It would be wise for homeowners to review their insurance policies. Make sure they reflect coverage for the type of storms you may encounter given your location in the country. And make sure that all premiums up to date. Here are ten tips for other steps that you might take.
- Have surge protectors for all electronics and do not use electronics during a storm.
- Make sure that all the seals on your windows and doors are intact.
- If you have a fence, ensure that all parts are in good shape and connected.
- Trim trees and shrubs to remove dead branches or branches that may be a danger to your home. It might be wise not to have branches on the ground as well.
- Install coverings for your windows that are permanent. Or you may have coverings, such as wood panels, that you can use only when a storm approaches. Make sure the wood is precut to fit each window and that each is clearly labeled to indicate which window it belongs to.
- Check all roof shingles and the siding on your home. Replace any worn shingles or loose shingles or siding.
- All of the dirt around your home should be graded to have water flow away from your home's foundation. The Department of Energy recommends six inches per ten feet.
- Keep all of your downspouts and gutters free of debris so that there are no clogs.
- Garage doors can be reinforced.
- If you have installed sump pumps or other drainage equipment in your crawl space or basement, make sure that they are fully operational.
Do you have need of Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup services in Rockland County, Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc.'s certified professionals can help. Call 845-382-8222 now to talk to an expert Strom Damage Cleanup Company and learn more about our Strom Damage Cleanup methods.
Should I Handle Storm Damage Cleanup Myself In My Monsey, New York?
Clean up after a storm is best undertaken by professionals. This is because there are so many intricacies involved in the assessment of the house after the storm. Knowledge of the proper equipment and supplies and techniques to use is key to successful remediation. For example, if there is water intrusion and drying out is needed, there are multiple considerations. Water extraction will need to be done thoughtfully, especially if it is thought to be or is contaminated. Drying techniques and equipment used, drying times, and temperatures are all dependent on the material being salvaged. And some items - whether furnishings or building materials - may need disposal. Debris in the yard may also require cleanup. If mold, which can grow as little as 48 hours, is detected by technicians, proper mold remediation must be carried out. Analysis of the electrical, mechanical, and structural systems of the home may be necessary and should be done by professionals. In all these possible scenarios, OSHA and EPA standards should be followed by workers to protect their - and your - safety. A professional cleanup service is well equipped and has the knowledge to make restoring your home the best it can be!
Are you searching for Wind and Storm Damage Cleanup services in Rockland County, Advanced Disaster Recovery Inc.'s certified specialists can help. Call 845-382-8222 today to talk to an expert Strom Damage Cleanup Business and learn more about our Strom Damage Cleanup methods.
LOCAL SERVICE AREA
SERVICE AREA COUNTY
SERVICES AREA CITIES
SERVICE AREA ZIP CODES
- Infection Control in Monsey, New York, 10952
- Biohazard Cleanup in Monsey, New York, 10952
- Mold Remediation in Monsey, New York, 10952
- Water Removal in Monsey, New York, 10952
- Fire Damage Restoration in Monsey, New York, 10952
- Construction Services in Monsey, New York, 10952
- Snow and Ice Damage Repair in Monsey, New York, 10952
- Sewage Cleanup in Monsey, New York, 10952